Skip to main content
College Resources for Undocumented Students



College Information & COM

College of Marin - Concurrent Enrollment

Spring 2020 COM course taught on the TL campus: FILM 109b  History or Contemporary Media   

Enroll as a COM student if you haven't before (#2 below), and include your COM ID (M00#) on your CCP form.  Turn in your completed CCP form to your TL counselor to enroll in FILM 109b for the spring semester.

CURRENT STUDENTS: Follow the steps below to register for a course at COM.

  1. Identify a COM course that you'd like to take; consult the schedule of courses.
  2. Fill out a COM application.  See these directions for more info, then start here.  More information about completing the California Community College and COM applications can be found here.  
  3. Complete a College Credit Program card and check with your counselor to make sure that the course you've selected is appropriate. 
  4. Turn in your completed CCP card (step 3) to the Counseling office in the Student Services building at College of Marin in Kentfield.

          Minimum 2.0 GPA required to take a COM class as a high school student

          Minimum 3.0 GPA to take more than one COM class at a time


SENIORS: View this link for more information about transition to COM       


College Information & Search

All students are strongly encouraged to use Naviance or California Colleges to research potential colleges.  Students can log in to their Naviance accounts using their TLHS computer login and password.  Contact your counselor or the College and Career Center if you have any questions about how to go about identifying potential colleges, and review these notes on building your college list

College Scorecard  Federal resource for searching and comparing colleges and universities

Test-Optional Colleges/Universities in the U.S.

Colleges that Change Lives


UC:   UC Admissions Profiles  |  Applying to UC  |  A-G Course List  |  UC Admissions Requirements 

CSU:   California State University  |  Explore Campuses  |  CSU Admissions Requirements

CA Private:  California Independent Private Colleges/Universities

Community College:   California Community Colleges     

COM:    COM Enrollment Steps     

SRJC:   Steps for New Students




Financial Aid