Welcome to Terra Linda Athletics! Joining a team is a great way for a student to make new friends and feel a part of the school community. In order to participate in sports at Terra Linda, the Athletic Participation Clearance Form must be completed.
- The Athletic Participation Form can be either completed on your computer or printed and the information handwritten.
- Review all policies with your student ( NCS/MCAL Ejection Policy, Student Athlete Contract, and Grounds for Suspension or Dismissal from a Team and conditions of participation)
- The CIF Pre-participation physical evaluation clearance form must be completed by your student’s physician.
- The Athletic Participation Clearance form, along with the CIF Pre-participation physical evaluation form MUST be turned into the Athletic Office (or at the Athletic Department table at registration). Do not turn the forms into Coaches!
- Review the Concussion Information Sheet (included in the Athletic Participation form Packet) and return the signature page.
- If your student has transferred from another high school, please contact the Athletic Director regarding eligibility and completion of the appropriate NCS Eligibility Forms.
Expectations while playing sports at Terra Linda:
- Participating in high school sports is a privilege not a right!
- Students are making a commitment: to be on time, be prepared, be respectful, and be supportive. Terra Linda is your school – take pride in it!
- Violations of school rules in either academics or athletics may result in the student’s removal from the team by the Athletics Department & their coaches (remember, sports are a privilege, and you are part of a team off and on the field).
Being Eligible to Play Sports:
- As a member of the CIF (California Interscholastic Federation), students must maintain a 2.0 GPA. This includes the last grading period of your 8th grade year.
- If you have any questions, you may call Terra Linda Athletics office at 415.492.3139 or email the Athletic Director Steve Farbstein at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Begins February 6
|Cheer||Basketball - Boys & Girls||Baseball|
|Cross Country||Cheer||Golf - Boys|
|Football (Begins Aug 8)||Soccer - Boys & Girls||Lacrosse - Boys & Girls|
|Golf - Girls||Wrestling||Softball|
|Tennis - Girls||Swim / Dive|
|Volleyball - Girls||Tennis - Boys|
|Waterpolo - Boys & Girls||Track & Field|
|Volleyball - Boys|
The Student/Parent Handbook for Interscholastic Athletic Participation can be found here.