Principal's Weekly Staff Memo Directions and Map Campus Map Staff Directory Faculty Directory Mission & Profile TITLE IX Gender Equity
Administration Applied & Industrial Arts Counseling | College & Career English Library Mathematics Modern Language Physical Education Science Social Studies Special Education Visual & Performing Arts
MarinSEL AVID COMPASS Game Academy
Bell & Block Schedule Daily Bulletin Clubs Tutoring California Scholarship Federation Videos ASB Application constitution Interns Yearbook
Teacher Resources
Terra Linda Athletics Team Schedules, Coaches & Instateam Codes Forms & Information All-League Athletes Sports Registration Procedures Athletic Trainer Athletics Boosters Title IX & CIF Census
How to get Involved 8th Grade Parent Information Alumni Academic Excellence Art Boosters Athletic Boosters Drama Boosters Marin Science Seminars Music Boosters Safe & Sober Grad Night Scholarship Foundation SELAC PIQE
211 BayAreaHelp Agencias colaboradoras en educación Programa AVID Becas 10,000 DEGREES Becas FAFSA Becas para indocumentados Portal AERIES Biblioteca Pikcleweed Calendario escolar y fechas de reuniones importantes Centro de Carreras Constitución de los EEUU ¿Cuál es tu historia? Cuando llegas a los 18 (Descargo de responsabilidad/Disclaimer) Dispensadores de condones Doctora Marisol Muñoz-Kiehne, Ph.D. Enlace con el Distrito Exámenes que hay que pasar para entrar en la universidad FECHAS DE LAS CALIFICACIONES Formularios Guía de estudios LA VOZ: PERIÓDICO BILINGÜE Informe Semanal de la Directora Los jóvenes y la ley Manual escolar para padres y estudiantes OneTL Pickleweed Community Center PSP-Parents Service Project Prácticas de Trabajo: Infórmate en el Centro de Carreras ¿Qué es la Ley del Estado AB 540? ¿Qué es la Ley DACA? SELAC Sistema educativo en los Estados Unidos (EEUU) Tutoría después de las clases

College Resources for Undocumented Students



College Information & COM

College of Marin - Concurrent Enrollment

Fall 2019 COM courses taught at TL: course descriptions

     Communications 110: Intro to Mass Media  COM 110 CCP form

     Hospitality 100: Intro to Hospitality Management  HOSP 110 CCP form

    Turn in your completed CCP form to TLHS Counseling

SENIORS: View this link for more information about transition to COM


CURRENT STUDENTS: Follow the steps below to register for a course at COM.

  1. Identify a COM course that you'd like to take; consult the schedule of courses.
  2. Fill out a COM application.  See these directions for more info, then start here.  More information about completing the California Community College and COM applications can be found here.  
  3. Complete a College Credit Program card and check with your counselor to make sure that the course you've selected is appropriate. 
  4. Turn in your completed CCP card (step 3) to Student Services at College of Marin in Kentfield.


         Minimum 2.0 GPA required to take a COM class as a high school student

         Minimum 3.0 GPA to take more than one COM class at a time

College Information & Search

All students are strongly encouraged to use Naviance or California Colleges to research potential colleges.  Students can log in to their Naviance accounts using their TLHS computer login and password.  Contact your counselor or the College and Career Center if you have any questions about how to go about identifying potential colleges, and review these notes on building your college list


College Scorecard  Federal resource for searching and comparing colleges and universities

Test-Optional Colleges/Universities in the U.S.

Colleges that Change Lives


UC:   UC Admissions Profiles  |  Applying to UC  |  A-G Course List  |  UC Admissions Requirements 

CSU:   California State University  |  Explore Campuses  |  CSU Admissions Requirements

CA Private:  California Independent Private Colleges/Universities

Community College:   California Community Colleges     

COM:    COM Enrollment Steps     

SRJC:   Steps for New Students